Skip to content

Two Coronavirus Cases Confirmed In Ontario

A second case of the presumptive coronavirus has been confirmed in Ontario.

The province’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, David Williams, says it’s the wife of the man who was confirmed to be the first case.

The Medical Officer adds the woman has been in self-isolation since arriving in Toronto with her husband.

Health Minister Patty Hajdu says the government has been able to stay on top of this disease thanks to the couple telling authorities they had been to affected areas in China.

 

 

  • Originally from southern Ontario, Jason found his way here and fell in love with the community and music scene of Thunder Bay over twenty years ago. In between various stints on radio, television and writing, Jason is a dad, a partner and (some would consider) a zoo keeper (seriously, he has a LOT of pets).

    View all posts

Do you have a news tip?

Submit to ONNews@radioabl.ca.

loader-image
Thunder Bay
2:17 am, May 21, 2026
weather icon 1°C
L: 1° H: 1°

What’s Trending